CENTRE/PROGRAM AFFILIATE* (formerly known as Corporate Membership)
This category allows early learning and child care (ELCC) centres/programs providing direct services to Ontario families and their children to register as an affiliate of the AECEO. Affiliate status provides: centres and programs access to vital and current information and services for their centre; discounts to staff when joining as individual members (conditions may apply), and supports the AECEO’s mission to promote professional development and recognition of Early Childhood Educators on behalf of children in Ontario.
The Affiliate category does not replace individual memberships. It has no voting privileges or rights to hold a branch or board executive position. Affiliate status provides limited access to members only services, as it belongs to a centre/program and not an individual. Multi-service site agencies may purchase privileges and benefits (e.g. extra copies of publications) for other sites or programs in their organization for an additional cost per site.
The Affiliate category receives the following privileges and benefits:
• One copy of the eceLINK quarterly publication
• E-Bulletins to help keep you informed about news and updates on important topics
• Special Canadian Child Care Federation affiliate membership offer
• Affiliation with a local branch and its activities (as applicable)
• Additional discount for individual professional membership for all staff. Employees must submit a letter of employment with valid centre/program affiliate user ID number to qualify. (10% off annual dues, not applicable with retired and student category)
• One AECEO membership card, includes ID number and Centre or Program name
• Limited access to membership services
• Special eceLINK publication ad rates
• Entitled to member reduced rate to provincial conferences for non-member staff (max. 5 delegates)
* Registration as a Centre/Program Affiliate in no way implies endorsement of the program by the AECEO.