This category allows early learning and child care (ELCC) centres/programs and other organizations to join as an affiliate of the AECEO.
The Affiliate category does not replace individual memberships. Affiliate status provides limited access to members only services, as it belongs to a centre/program/organization and not an individual. Multi-service site agencies may purchase privileges and benefits (e.g. extra copies of publications) for other sites or programs in their organization for an additional cost per site.
The Affiliate category receives the following privileges and benefits:
• One copy of the eceLINK quarterly publication
• E-Bulletins to help keep you informed about news and updates on important topics
• Special Canadian Child Care Federation affiliate membership offer
• One AECEO membership card, includes ID number and Centre or Program name
• Special eceLINK publication ad rates
• Entitled to member reduced rate for AECEO conferences and professional learning(max. 10 delegates)
* Registration as a Centre/Program Affiliate in no way implies endorsement of the program by the AECEO.